Full on flavor and healthy comfort food - Honey and Cider Collard Greens is perfect for the greens lover. The recipe is so easy to achieve, you’ll be able to skip the hours it used to take to prepare greens and still achieve maximum flavor using a pressure cooker/Instant Pot like I did.You'll Need:
1. In a bowl combine diced jalepeno, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, honey, and Chef Curl Ardee's Original Seasoning.
2. Pour half of mixture into bottom of Instant Pot and combine most of collard greens and smoked turkey.
3. Pour in the remainder of the mixture into the pressure cooker and add Chef Curl Ardee's Cajun Seasoning before closing the pressure cooker.
4. Cook using high pressure for 1h15m and use manual release once time has lapsed.
5. Remove greens from pressure cooker and place in serving dish. Discard bones from smoked turkey meat.
6. Serve hot and enjoy.