Honey BBQ and Bourbon Wings
Combine some of dad's favorites (and ours) for this super flavorful chicken wing recipe. Bourbon is optional but you may not want to leave it out.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wash and pat chicken wings dry and place in a mixing bowl to season
- Combine 1 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce and enough of Chef Curl Ardee's Mild Seasoning and evenly coat wings with seasoning
- Add chicken wings to oven safe pan or skillet and cook in oven for 30-35 minutes. You will want chicken wings almost done before adding sauce and placing back in oven to resume cooking.
- Combine BBQ Sauce, bourbon, minced garlic, and honey to mixing bowl and stir well - If you want the sauce to have a level of additional heat/spice, add a few shakes of Chef Curl Ardee's Original Seasoning
- After chicken wings have cooked for 30 min, remove them from the oven and coat wings in BBQ Sauce and resume cooking wings in oven.
- After 10-15 minutes have passed, remove wings from oven and serve hot.