Jerk Shrimp and Grits
Breakfast, brunch, or dinner flavor is always in season! Chef Curl Ardee's Jerk Shrimp and grits is full on flavor and super easy and simple to prepare. Your tastebuds will wish you had given this recipe a try a lot sooner.
- Chef Curl Ardee's Jerk Seasoning
- 8-10 Shrimp
- 1 Cup of Unboiled Grits
- 1 Tsp Butter
- 1/4 Cup of Cheese (optional)
- Olive Oil (for sauteeing shrimp)
- Milk (optional)
- 2 pinches of Salt
- Using peeled and deveined shrimp, season with Chef Curl Ardee's Jerk Seasoning and set aside.
- Bring salted water to a boil in a sauce pot for grits.
- As grits begin to thicken, reduce heat and add milk and/or cheese for additional flavor.
- Preheat skillet with olive oil for shrimp.
- Once grits are almost done/desired consistency, add seasoned shrimp to oiled and preheated skillet and cook throughout.
- Add grits to bowl and place shrimp on top to complete the dish.
- Serve hot and enjoy!